Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

‘Transabled’ people

Old 06-02-2015, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win
Default ‘Transabled’ people

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...working-bodies

An idiot with a fetish that lost the ability tell fantasy from reality.

When he cut off his right arm with a “very sharp power tool,” a man who now calls himself One Hand Jason let everyone believe it was an accident.

But he had for months tried different means of cutting and crushing the limb that never quite felt like his own, training himself on first aid so he wouldn’t bleed to death, even practicing on animal parts sourced from a butcher.

“My goal was to get the job done with no hope of reconstruction or re-attachment, and I wanted some method that I could actually bring myself to do,” he told the body modification website ModBlog.

Next time he should aim for the head.

This is the most retarded thing I have read in a very VERY long time.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

This is the new frontier, my friend. First it was sexual deviancy. Now that you think "gay is okay" and homersexuality was even taken out of the DSM as a disease to be treated, the deviants' rights crowd can't raise as much easy money off your normalcy bigotry. Now they're onto transwhatever people.

Hint: this isn't something to be celebrated or even tolerated. It's something that should be treated with intensive mental and spiritual counseling. Because these people are *crazy*.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I can give on the transgendered to a point. Once they start in on the "3rd gender" and "asexual" (by the way that's not what that means you f*cking idiots) it starts to become ludicrous. But if you wanna be a girl and you were born with a gentlemen's down-under, I could care f*ckall. Live what ever life you desire. But when you get to the point you are hassling others with this nonsense, f*ck right off! Instead, may I suggest taking a hostage or 2. At least then you get the attention and we can lock you away where you belong anyway.

For that matter, before you go hacking off limbs think of the poor bastard that has to clean up the mess, let alone the doctor that has to sew you shut. And for the dried up c*nt in the chair, you are NOT disabled. You do not deserve the attention nor the privileges that come with label "disabled." I 110% guarantee that she has a handicapped sticker and partakes in all said privileges. No f*ck you, f*ck it all and please jump off a ledge. There are people out there with real problems, some live in pain with no end, you are just looking for attention. Go back to Tumblr. Roll play what ever you will but this is a decision. You body works and many people out there would be blessed to be in your shoes. Think of the soldiers that lost limbs defending this country. You just want to park where he/she does and covet that attention, when he/she would much assume trade places.

Selfish a**holery and nothing more.