Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

~crookedh Cotm~

Old 03-02-2007, 05:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's funny about AEs.. in the BMW community, people are removing or unplugging them from the cars they came stock with. Guess that goes to show how played out the look has become
Old 03-02-2007, 08:18 AM

i actually have 3 BMW friends, 1 came stock with the halo's. and he loves them, 1 has a older 3 series, and he added them cause they were not stock, and my cousin is planning on putting a set on his m3.

im sure a few do it, but ive never heard of it. and obviousely theres alot of people purchasing the kits to update there older bmw's or lower end to also get them.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

phat vid dtn, I liked the other kitted tib alot better lol, it was boosted laugh.gif, but thats the only thing that did it for me, your tib is so clean and the place where you spend the most time using the car, interior, looks amazing.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:12 PM

^^

other tib was teflon. and he has pretty much the exact same power mod's as me. and no boost. he's n/a just like me.

but i have the full turbo kit allready to install, just no time to install the damn thing. maybe ill get it done this summer, im in no real rush to get it on anyways.