Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

*video* Loneshark Presents Fatal The Maskman

Old 06-13-2008, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Fatal the Maskman at club liquid (mp4) version.

On June 9th, Fatal the Maskman released his album, "Real bout Mine" Loneshark2000 was happy to be there behind the viewfinder of a Sony DVR-VX2100 video camera. Video edited on a Mac, using Final Cut Pro.

Im proud to say, he's turning out to be one of my top clients. On stage, its all hood, but when the the show is over and the Mask comes off, his professionalism and obvious dedication to the art is obvious.
This man aint no fool when it comes to the entertainment industry. His resume includes dancing for Disney for 2 years, and offers from Kelly Clarkson to dance on tour. Thats why I'm happy to promote and do business with Wade, aka Fatal the Maskman.

Check my other videos, and other top notch clients. Loneshark is on the come up, dont get it f***in twisted. Im not just shooting video for anyone. Keep it professional, keep it heartfelt, and I'll be glad to put my name in the same sentence with you. Contact me if you think you can hang.

Im looking for all genres, as all music is my life. The drum doesn't discriminate.

thanks for watching, keep it tuned in. Loneshark2000 Entertainment is on the come up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIB5DYXgac