Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

**** Black Velvet (or maybe my judgement)!!!!!!!

Old 12-30-2001, 04:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **** Black Velvet (or maybe my judgement)!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm still recovering from last Wednesday night. Bought a half gallon of the **** and shared it with my girlfriend and 5 of my hometown friends. Started drinking at 7pm, blacked out by 9pm. Woke up at 5:30am and had to ask around to find out what the hell happened. Apparently, I (a 200lb 5'9" Guamanian) wrestled around with my friends for quite some time. I then "passed out" by the front door of my friend's house. One of my friend's declared he was gonna go outside and smoke and I jumped up and yelled "FYUCK SMOKING!!" and laid back down on the floor. This friend (a 130lb 5'3" irish mofo who was plastered as well) decided that my stupid drunk ass needed to join him outside and proceeded to drag me by my arms over the door sill and outside(around 15 feet in distance). My arms still, to this day, feel like they were ripped out of their sockets. It makes work and modding my car quite painful... Damned poor judgement on my part!!!! Moral of this story: look both ways before crossing tha- er um, don't drink yourself to this point of stupidity!!!

(sorry, just had to rant about my sore self)

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Entrop-E ]
Old 12-30-2001, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 accent L

My morsel of truth for the day: wine, tequila, beer, more tequila, more beer, and a half a bottle of Jack = 2 day hangover with beer ****s. sad.gif