Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

$80,000 slow

Old 04-23-2003, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Random:

Mike Free-
Yes, wild animals do get onto 'real' drag strips, but again, it happens about 10000000 times LESS often at REAL drag strips than on the street.
Yes, cars veer into the others lane at 'real' drag strips, but again, it happens about 100000 time less often at REAL drag strips that on the street.

Nothing in life is risk free. NOTHING. Wiping your *** has a risk of rectal infection. NOTHING is risk free. However, the point is. Who decides the risk.
Why are you chiding me? I didn't say that, I was chiding the person who did, DJ Nojo. I said, in response to him,

"That's all well and good, but who's seen a sanctioned drag strip lined with parked cars, with oncoming traffic in the other lane, pedestrians, cross traffic, and potholes?

Don't street race, it's stupid."

In response to his "who's seen both wild animals somehow get on drag strips and cars from the other lane on a drag strip go out of control and cross into the other lane? i have..."

Jeez, fer chrissakes, I'm on your side. dunno