Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/nitrous-oxide-nos-zex-nx-express-venom-etc-27/)
-   -   Zex Nitrous (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/nitrous-oxide-nos-zex-nx-express-venom-etc-27/zex-nitrous-4277/)

Stinger 07-30-2001 03:03 PM

Zex Nitrous

Ok so I am having trouble understanding this.. The switch isn't to make it inject the NOS, it's to arm the Bottle, and then the Electronic system waits till you are full throtle and it then injects when safe? Or am I wrong?
thanks,
Jeff

hyundai jvx 07-30-2001 03:39 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The switch isn't to make it inject the NOS</div>

Correction, NOS is a company, you mean Nitrous, right? Because you just said Zex Nitrous, and if it's Zex then it ain't NOS. smile.gif

Stinger 07-30-2001 03:39 PM

Another ?, can you have a turbo car and run a Nitrous system?

Stinger 07-30-2001 03:41 PM

Hyundai, I mean the Zex system.. do you know the answer to the first or second ?.. NOS is a company i know, but it is also kinda a universal term for Nitrous Oxide...

hyundai jvx 07-30-2001 04:11 PM

I don't know the answers, I just know NOS is the company, I know a lot of people say "Where's the kleenex?" and Kleenex is a company, but no matter what the brand is that's what people call it. Kind of wierd huh?

Random 07-30-2001 05:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by Stinger:
Another ?, can you have a turbo car and run a Nitrous system?</div>

Yes, you can have forced induction and Nitrous.

Stinger 07-31-2001 06:16 AM

Random, do you know my first ? at all? thanks for answering the last ?, and on that ? you just answered, what mods will have to be done to make it work?

JGraham9382 07-31-2001 06:18 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Random, do you know my first ? at all? thanks for answering the last ?, and on that ? you just answered, what mods will have to be done to make it work?</div>

Translated:

Random, do you know my first question at all? thanks for answering the last question, and on that question you just answered, what mods will have to be done to make it work?

Hehehehhe...just for sh!ts and giggles...I'm bored at work... :D

2K3GT/2K Wagon 07-31-2001 12:22 PM

From my understanding of the ZEX system you are correct the switch activates the system and the the electronic system activates the Nitrous when at full throttle. Brendan has this system so I would go with what he says.

nobodyuknow 07-31-2001 01:45 PM

This is correct about the arming switch. Its cool cause it feels like your arming a warhead. You flip the swith and the power is begging to be unleashed by your suddenly o so heavy toes!!! By the way I have one of these systems for sale if anyone is interested.