Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Whitch one to buy?

Old 10-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97' Hyundai Coupe
Default Whitch one to buy?

Hello,

I'm checking the forum for a while and as I understood the best thing to do for my tib is to to go turbo or nitro ! Turbo is too much for me and the tibby is my everyday car, so I decided to buy some nitrous oxide system.

I see a lot of guys are using Zex wet system... so what do you think will be the best for me? My mods are: cai, exhaust, 1.8cam , ppim and I'm about to order some 4-2-1 header.

Thanx in advance

Pavel
Old 10-19-2010, 08:28 AM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

Well if your going nitrous ZEX is the best way get the wet kit, for us Tib guys the kit is 82021, that is the wet kit, i would suggest to get a bottle heater and blow down tube, no need for purge, it is a bunch of crap, and a waste of nitrous!

Hardest part of install is finding the right wire to tap into and that is easy lol!!!

You can install it in an afternoon if you spend a little time planning first.. like were you want the bottle and how your going to route the braided steel lines and where your going to mount the brain at!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:35 AM
Banned

Thanx a lot man beercheers.gif

Yep, I was thinkin' about this kit 82021, but now I'm sure that this is the best choice. I'll start searching for the best price and I'll ask for help if I need some for the install smile.gif
Old 10-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

What do you think about this Nos kit: http://www.holley.com/07005NOS.asp why it's so cheap?