Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

what is the best shot of NOS 20, 30, 50,

Old 02-06-2005, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is the best shot of NOS 20, 30, 50,

I want to put NOS on the tiburon, but really don't want to blow the motor, If any one runs NOS, Please tell me what size shot, to run and what gear, should i hit it in, for best performance.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Please dear god, don't say NOS. Nitrous Oxide... NOS is a brand. For some odd reason I think your going to blow your motor... but... What you can run depends on what you have done to the car...

If you buy just a kit, no accessories, I would activate the WOT switch in second gear @ 3000RPM with a 50-shot of nitrous MAX. You have to shift before fuel cut otherwise your engine goes kaboom... I don't know if automatic trannies can hit fuel cut if you floor it, but I'd keep an eye on it.

If you buy accessories, such as a bottle warmer and a window switch... I can see a 75-shot being run on a stock Tib.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:18 PM

popcorn.gif im just gunna watch this one... haha NOS
Old 02-06-2005, 08:21 PM

Java was selling his nitrous..I don't know if anyone bought it though.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:23 PM

Maybe he wants NOS brand? Ever think of that? Quit bashing so many threads.. Most of these guys are noobs, give them a break.. Not everyone uses zex, or w/e you prefer, some like NOS..
Old 02-06-2005, 08:24 PM

^^^ nice insertion of a whoreing post, btw maybe he wants to put in NOS as the brand specificaly. ya but im intrested in looking at this one once everyone gets back from watching the superbowl, im actualy intrested in this also. but im not gonna do it, i just wanna know so im informed about something. Im learning.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:27 PM

NOS doesn't make a 20 shot last time I checked. So he wouldn't be talking about that brand specifically, unless they changed it since then. If he was thinking about going to NOS, then its the worst brand ever and if you want nitrous you must go Nitrous Xpress. NX owns all... they have the best quality stuff.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (iamcyclopseatme)
Maybe he wants NOS brand? Ever think of that? Quit bashing so many threads.. Most of these guys are noobs, give them a break.. Not everyone uses zex, or w/e you prefer, some like NOS..

i guarentee he doesnt have a preferance as he has never run it before, he just says nos cuz thats what they say in the fast and the furious...public defender

N E ways do you have to go nitrous man? if your tibby is stock maybe you should do the basics... get a feel for your tibby and modding and then see if you need some sort of induction... "NOS" or any nitrous is dangerous when your new to it.. plus if you go the N/A route the power, although smaller, is "free", and you dont have to keep buying bottles of it..just my $.02
Old 02-06-2005, 11:36 PM

some of you guys are a Smart ASS.. I was planing on using VENOM...NOS, is brev for nitrous oxide system, ass and buy the way guys, i don't like those shitty movie I was just wanting some info so i don't hurt my motor,
Old 02-07-2005, 09:14 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I think the max was a 75 shot with stock fuel, internals, the whole 9. But safely I think people have done a 50 shot and have not run into any problems. Run a quick search, that's what I just did, and you'll come up with those numbers. This is a wet setup too.

BTW welcome to the boards, try to avoid using NOS in titles, cause it was blown way out by TF&TF. Just say Nitrous, and keep the brand names out of the equation.