Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

NO2 Plugs & Injectors/fuel pump

Old 04-16-2002, 01:25 AM
Red

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every one I have talked to at the NO2 shops said do not go with direct port. Why would they tell me that if it's safer.
I can't say why they would outright lie, but they did. On a smaller shot OR on a car that runs a TBI/TPI manifold and fuel system, a single fogger is perfectly fine. But on a car that runs an MPFI manifold or a larger shot (percentage of total engine power speaking), direct port is the only way to go.

Don't talk to the retards at the local shops, call up Nitrous Oxide Systems or call up NX directly. Talk to their Tech Support line... I know I have.

Can you run an 80-shot single fogger wet system? Sure. Is it as safe and reliable as you're being led to believe? No.

I'm simply here to warn you; it's your choice whether you belive me or not. I would think I've been in this game long enough (and you would KNOW this) for someone to believe me, but...