Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Nitrous and turbo question.

Old 10-12-2004, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lean

Well, we all know that at approx 280-290whp our MAF sensor will max out and will not let us gain anymore power, but would we have enough fuel to support lets say another 70shot of nitrous? The engine should of course be build to support that power, but what if it has new pistons and stuff, and you are maxing out your MAF s. and decide to spray, would that be possible?

Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated smile.gif
Old 10-13-2004, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Perfect Turbo for Tiburons...cooming soon!!

looks like you just WANT to lean out and go boom... because i think that would happen. your MAF wouldnt extend the injector pulse width as needed for the extra air because its already max out, thus causing you to lean out, and you REALLY dont want to lean out with nitrous
Old 10-13-2004, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Quality of cc ram air hood on ImportShark.com?

Don't direct port kits also spray fuel? Or is that only a wet kit? Either way, if you are spraying nitrous and fuel, would you still lean out?
Old 10-13-2004, 07:04 AM

Default Re: My aliminum crank pulley

well true, wet kits do spray fuel. im not sure how effective that little bit of extra fuel is when you are maxed out on your MAF because in a wet kit the fuel isnt evenly distributed into each cylinder so all you have to do is go lean in one cylinder and your engine is hosed. Direct port may worth though
Old 10-13-2004, 07:53 AM

Default Re: FS: Stock 01 Tib Parts

of course I was talking about wet kit. and my question was, will there be enough fuel to make sure that i wont be running lean?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Winterizing ur car

like i said in a wet kit the fuel isnt evenly distributed through all cylinders... bad idea... direct port might work
Old 10-13-2004, 08:18 AM

Default Re: 180 Km Top Speed???

hmmm, its kinda like 5th injector. many people were able to get it up to 13PSI, so it can't be that uneven. I just don't wanna deal with direct port.

And look, there is a bunch of people that have sprayed 60-70shots, and no one fried their pistons. If it was so bad then no one would be able to spray so much. I dont think the question is about how uneven is will be, the question is will the solenoid and the fuel lines give me enough fuel not to run lean?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:25 AM

Default Re: Nitrous and turbo question.

cant remember what they are called but the thing you put in the shark nozzle that determines how much fuel or nitrous that is sprayed into the system, you could just put a big one on the fuel side... and try that but i dunno.. there is only 1 way to really find out smile.gif

more power too ya, id like to see you break 300whp with boost and nitrous, that what i know i can do it.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Quality of cc ram air hood on ImportShark.com?

I will try smile.gif and I just wanted to know if anyone has done it and if anyone has some thoughts about it smile.gif
Old 10-13-2004, 10:30 AM

Default Re: 2004 ABQ BBQ - Who's Coming? (ABQ = Albuquerque New Mexi

there are few people who have even maxed our MAFs out.. i doubt any of them run nitrous as well