Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Nitrous Components

Old 12-23-2005, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I may be putting together a nitrous system soon and Im wondering if someone could post all the parts neccesary for the install such as solenoids, bottle, etc. I think this would make a great resource to someone looking to put together their own kit and it would probably be cheaper than buying a kit. Thanks
Old 12-24-2005, 07:03 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well it depends on what kind of system, but:

Bottle
lines
jets
stelinoids
pressure guage(safety rather than ness)
bottle warmer(not ness, for constant press I think)
purge(saftey again)
something checking for WOT

I prolly forgot some stuff, I havent set up a nitrous kit yet good luck fing02.gif
Old 12-24-2005, 08:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Purge isn't a necessity... it clears the lines so the shot of nitrous has no restrictions.... if anything, it causes more shock on the drivetrain because the shot gets to the motor faster.

Its really impossible to fab together your own kit. There are way too many fittings, switches, etc. to gather up. Why slave for weeks trying to get parts to save a few bucks, the kits are cheap enough, especially used, as it is. And when you buy new, you insure that you have everything you need, and its all meant to go with the kit.

Old 12-25-2005, 11:29 AM

Hi. I`m trying to make "home made" version N2O system. Please, does Who have complete schem with dimensions of jets... ThX wink1.gif