Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

N-tercooler

Old 07-24-2002, 03:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dixiflatline:
THERS yes... Also would work if your Engine ran really hot. (spray on the raditor)..
now not to be an ass, but I would actually pay to film that as you sprayed liquid CO2 onto 100degree+ metal. Now that would be cool.

Its a very very bad idea. Not only are you creative stresses in the metal that could cause ruptures or crack the metal, you can damage your engine block if you spray too long too. Your engine is designed to run hot. making it run colder would only cause more troubles in the whole job of the engine (misfires, etc etc).

The liquid co2 is a brilliant idea for a F/I intercooler and thats about it. Running colder air in your already-hot-as-hell-air forced induction setupw would help alot power-wise.

just my 2c
Old 07-24-2002, 04:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ITs not ment to be sprayed onto the metal, its ment to be sprayed as a mist into the hot intake air stream to cool it.