Motorsports Authority
Sponsor:   Motorsports Authority
We're not just an internet resale site but a TRUE shop. Motorsports Authority not only makes products in-house but sells the most popular brands. MSA now is offering you some of the best prices and service in the industry.
http://motorsportsauthority.com/

About Us

Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 AM
MSA
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 4.6L
Default About Us

So...for those who do not know of us, let me introduce myself and tell you a little bit about the shop.

I (Bryan) opened the shop a little over 6 years ago. Our passion has always been the overall transformation of a stock vehicle to a vehicle people would do a double take at (in a good way). My facility is 5,000 square feet with 1,000 feet of it dedicated to the showroom. (I'm actually a shop with bills and everything and not just some Joe at the computer cutting it cheap and drop shipping parts.) We do everything. We do a small thing like window tinting all the way up to restorations (even recreated a 46 Harley Davidson side car from scratch). We have installed turbos and superchargers in domestics and imports alike. We have lifted and bagged trucks. We've created it from fiberglass. We've carbon wrapped. We've created it from sheet metal.

My priority always and will be quality support and products. If it's a product we make...we stand behind it. Some of you have bought our pillars. Some have bought our cat deletes. Sedan owners like our exhaust tips. Out of all those products and the many we've sold...we've only had 1 return, and that was because of a crack. That was taken care of quickly, and he wasn't even the original purchaser. Everything has guaranteed fitment, and despite the demand, I won't stamp a product with the MSA name unless I know I can stand behind it.

We've built two cars for SEMA. 2009 was the Gen Coupe 3.8 for BC Racing Coilovers, and 2010 was our Gen Sedan for Demoda Concepts wheels (Tenzo Racing Wheel's luxury car line). We have worked hard to develop some of the closest relationships in the industry. I'm still (while finding wherever time I can) building our website, but we are here via email or PMs.

I want to provide the best service this industry has ever seen. We don't treat people like customers. We're building a "family". It's not a wham bam. We want to see you come back. We want you to ask what product you should buy when going this direction, and help you get it. When I started, I ran into too many shady places online and in store. I was done with it...and built MSA. I've been building a reputation ever since.

That said we've got an awesome promotion going on. Keep visiting on our website monthly for the Double Ticket items. Like us on FB, and that'll get it too. We've found people like to keep up on what we're doing daily, so I try to post that up no matter how little it may be. Specials, events, videos, etc...all go up there as well.

So...if you're read down to here, Thank you for your time. Look forward to helping you build your car!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Good to have you aboard. I like your business ethic
Old 01-09-2012, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Top notch people, I screwed up and they were still willing to bend over backwards to fix my mistake. Great products too.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:17 PM
MSA
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 4.6L

Thanks, guys! Sorry, I haven't been on the board lately. The shop side of things has been really busy lately. So, if I ever seem to miss you here, PLEASE email me at bryan@msauthority.com. I get emails on my phone, and I will respond (but it may be late at night. ).