KJB Motorsports
Sponsor:   KJB Motorsports
KJB Motorsports carries many aftermarket parts for different Hyundai vehicles.
http://www.kjbmotorsports.com

Site Update...products Added

Old 05-13-2007, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone,

We have added more products to our site.

*Brembo Slotted and Drilled Rotors - $150 shipped
*Hawk Performance Brake Pads - $70-$105 shipped
*Koyo Racing Radiator - $370 shipped
*Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley - $185 shipped
*Clutchmasters Stage 1 Clutch - $345 shipped
*Clutchmasters Stage 2/3/4 - $485 shipped
*Clutchmasters 2-Piece Flywheel - $405 shipped
*Unorthodox Racing Flywheel - $545 shipped

Next we will be adding some bodykits and hoods to our site so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 05-13-2007, 08:54 PM

OH FREAKEN AIY!! Very nice KJB, you're moving up pretty fast!!

Also THANKS for the support, we are very apprecieated. hail.gif
Old 05-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Awesome.

Kevin, any chance of getting those rings done?
Old 05-15-2007, 02:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 15 2007, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Awesome.

Kevin, any chance of getting those rings done?</div>

Hey,

There is a good chance if there is enough interest. Just to make sure I know what you are talking about, all you want is a new ring machined out of aluminum to replace the existing plastic one? Like I said, if there is enough interest, you might see these around mid-late summer.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 05-15-2007, 02:28 PM

Hey Kevin if you can get motor-mounts I have a blown one so I am looking to buy them pretty soon.

Thanks for the support guys smile.gif
Old 05-15-2007, 02:30 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheesebox @ May 15 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Kevin if you can get motor-mounts I have a blown one so I am looking to buy them pretty soon.

Thanks for the support guys smile.gif</div>

Hey,

Are you looking for a Billet Aluminum one or just a stock one?

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 05-15-2007, 03:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KJB Motorsports @ May 15 2007, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey,

There is a good chance if there is enough interest. Just to make sure I know what you are talking about, all you want is a new ring machined out of aluminum to replace the existing plastic one? Like I said, if there is enough interest, you might see these around mid-late summer.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports</div>

Yes sir. I can show you the threads from when we set this up before and it fell through with another company, there was LOTS of interest. I can get you the OEM parts to copy off of as soon as you let me know.

I'd be stoked if I could get mine before Nopi Denver late June.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Well I don't care about show but if theirs a performance/longevity increase with aluminum I would take that, Otherwise stock will do me just fine. I still have to find out which motor mount is blown since I haven't been around my car I haven't been able to diagnose it. Though if its relatively cheap for a full set I will pick up all of them since my car is 110k eek5.gif miles old. I might be in for shifter bushings aswell and any other "Wearable" part along those lines you might sell.

Thanks for the fast response.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheesebox @ May 15 2007, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well I don't care about show but if theirs a performance/longevity increase with aluminum I would take that, Otherwise stock will do me just fine. I still have to find out which motor mount is blown since I haven't been around my car I haven't been able to diagnose it. Though if its relatively cheap for a full set I will pick up all of them since my car is 110k eek5.gif miles old. I might be in for shifter bushings aswell and any other "Wearable" part along those lines you might sell.

Thanks for the fast response.</div>

Hey,

Well there is both a performance and longevity increase with a Billet mount. Although I would only recommend a billet one on the front mount instead of the rear. There will be less engine movement meaning more power will be transferred to the wheels and shifting will feel better due to the tranny not moving as much when going through the gears. If its possible, I would like you to send me your mount, as long as the housing itself is not damaged. That way I can machine a billet mount for you, because I'm unsure if the dimensions are the same as the GK tibs. Then I can press it in for you and send it back so all you have to do is bolt it back on. Anyway, let me know whats up.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 05-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Where exactly are you guys located? theirs no way I could have my car without the motor mount since I don't have the facility's or tools to remove my engine. If your located in NY I would be more then willing to give my car for some R&D. Whats the reasoning behind no rear billet motor mount?

Thanks smile.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KJB Motorsports @ May 15 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey,

Well there is both a performance and longevity increase with a Billet mount. Although I would only recommend a billet one on the front mount instead of the rear. There will be less engine movement meaning more power will be transferred to the wheels and shifting will feel better due to the tranny not moving as much when going through the gears. If its possible, I would like you to send me your mount, as long as the housing itself is not damaged. That way I can machine a billet mount for you, because I'm unsure if the dimensions are the same as the GK tibs. Then I can press it in for you and send it back so all you have to do is bolt it back on. Anyway, let me know whats up.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports</div>