KJB Motorsports
Sponsor:   KJB Motorsports
KJB Motorsports carries many aftermarket parts for different Hyundai vehicles.
http://www.kjbmotorsports.com

Powder Coated Floormats Now Available!

Old 06-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone,

Our powdercoating system is up and running and we could powder coat anything you want, any color you want. This includes the diamond plated floormats as well.

I am going to start a list for the first batch of powder coated floormats. The price will be $130 shipped for the front mats only and $145 shipped for the front and rear mats. Please send payment via paypal to kjbaudio@yahoo.com. Please include the year of tib when sending payment.

<u>Member List</u>

If anyone has any questions please PM me.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 06-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned

can you coat a set, then bend them and let us know if there is any cracking or anything, and take some pics of what they look like before and after being bent.. this will just let a lot of peoples minds set at ease..

i just wanna make sure before you send out 10 coated sets that after they bend them, it doesn't start to crack or peel.

then we would have a cluster of people sending them back to get replaced and such..
Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Jun 27 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>can you coat a set, then bend them and let us know if there is any cracking or anything, and take some pics of what they look like before and after being bent.. this will just let a lot of peoples minds set at ease..

i just wanna make sure before you send out 10 coated sets that after they bend them, it doesn't start to crack or peel.

then we would have a cluster of people sending them back to get replaced and such..</div>

Hey,

We actually coated a piece of aluminum the same thickness as the diamond plate. Then we bent it past 90 degrees and it didn't crack or anything. Like I stated 2-3 weeks ago, it will not crack if you use an edge with a nice radius. If you would like I could take a pic of our test piece to show it.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 06-27-2007, 09:06 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Ill be getting a set of fronts and possibly rears within a few weeks fing02.gif
Old 06-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned

im fine with not seeing a pic, but just throw one up so people can see for themselves.. when i get a good stable job, ill be picking up some semi gloss black ones for sure. fing02.gif
Old 07-01-2007, 11:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

will these include a place to hook up to with the floor mat hooks? wouldn't be hard to install them for me but most people don't have access to even a drill it seems.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:47 PM

Hey,

These don't use the hooks for the mats. They use velcro that is attached to the bottom of the diamond plate in 4-5 spots on each to keep them securely in place.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 07-03-2007, 04:26 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Do you have a list of available colors?

In case anyone wants to see these, http://www.kjbmotorsports.com/acc-floor-hyu.html.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Jul 3 2007, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have a list of available colors?

In case anyone wants to see these, http://www.kjbmotorsports.com/acc-floor-hyu.html.</div>

Hey,

We can get pretty much any color but I'll make a quick rundown off the top of head.

Flat Black
Semi-gloss black
Mirror Black
Black Chrome
Candy Red
Candy Blue
Candy Green
Charcoal Metallic

pretty much any color.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Old 07-03-2007, 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Candy Red.... Is that dark candy apple color or a lighter color? I may be in for it if it is Candy Apple color.