KFX Performance
Sponsor:    KFX Performance
R&D for your Hyundai, new parts development, Colt Cams, tuning Korean Cars for almost 10 years.
http://www.kfxperformance.com/

Test Car Wanted For Cams!

Old 03-04-2008, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JonGTR @ Mar 4 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He lives very close to me............and I'm thinking about ditching the PRS4.</div>

I know, and I know. LOL. Like I said, we can do the cams for cost plus shipping. I'm SURE Bill would do something to work out a deal for the MS for you, since you can do some base mapping for a FI car map.

PM him or email him mang.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibbytib @ Mar 4 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I need to do my timing belt and waterpump here in the next month or so. Maybe I can do it while I'm in there. Dyno time here in Denver is pricey though. 100/hr. So, it would need to be a hell of deal on the cams to make it worth my while. I'll call you Jer, we can chat about it.</div>

Sooner is better. That's EXPENSIVE as shit man. My dyno's here were $50 for 2 pulls.

The deal isn't THAT great, I don't want anyone going broke for this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tdonnell @ Mar 4 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^Shoot, dyno time in the northeast is $150/hr. to rent the dyno, $250/hr. for them to tune it, of course that is a new well known shop but still! Gotta be rich to afford tuning over here.</div>

Holy shit, dat be espensive.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

I can get 2 pulls for 55, but the thing is, if you want to dial in cams, and get a good tune, you will need many pulls depending on how accurate you want it, so I listed the per hour price. I figure if I am only adjusting ignition timing via the haltech software, I can make at least 10 pulls per hour so it would be cheaper that way.