Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Young Guy

Old 05-16-2007, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man, glad to see a new member around.

what sort of plans do you have for the system in your new car. and what kinda system was in the civ??
Old 05-16-2007, 10:28 PM

I say leave it silver.

Black, Red, White, or Blue is hot, too.

But I understand it's your car, and your choice, so have fun with it!!
Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 PM

love the spoiler...
Old 05-16-2007, 11:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

lol, that civic is ugly. sorry.

the tib looks damn clean. i like it. there's lots of info here, you came to the right place. as far as bodykits go, just please don't get another veilside. i'd say first thing to do to the tib would be get an intake and rims. and clean that engine bay!!!

good luck sellin the civic.

and welcome!
Old 05-17-2007, 08:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

your right the honduh is rice but its also fugly. lol welcome to the site and have fun wit da tib
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 AM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

thanks guys. the whole car is more then likely gonna be completely re done. my plans so far is an eibach lowering pro kit if nothing else pops up at the local shops so far, short shifter, cold air intake, shark racing catback exhaust, probly some headers, and front and rear sway bar if i can find some high quality ones. right now its got a clarion soundsystem, but im swapping it all again to a blaupunkt system with 2 10" subs fiberglassed in the trunk. i am really good at fiberglassing, and my dad does it for a living and i get resens and fiber cloth for free so thats not an issue. as for a body kit i cant really decide, i really like the one on the car of the year but cannot find it anywhere for sale, if anyone has some pics of this kind of tib with a bodykit other then the veilside one please let me know lol. and as for rims i so far have not come accross a set i was really struck on except the ones in the pic below. and i am more then lekily going to be taking out the middle post of the spoiler.

and the civic has a blaupunkt and JVC soundsystem in it, and hit 152.6 decibles.

these are the rims i like, i find a lot similar or identical but never available in my bolt pattern
Old 05-17-2007, 11:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome, you should do some of the FREE DIY mods listed in our DIY section.

How did you find us?
Old 05-17-2007, 02:08 PM

i have a freind with a red and black fully modded accent you've probly seen on the interweb a few times, and he told me to go to hyundaiperformance.com, when i was on hyundai performance in a thread about a meet in ontario called hyundai sunday someone mentioned this site so i thaught id give it a shot, guess i hit the jack pot lol.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:54 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

for sway bars I reccommend H&R. they make the biggest diameter ones available (besides RPW, but i don't think you can get those anywhere anymore)
for springs i also reccommend H&R, the eibach's just don't cut it for me personally. H&R's are 1.5" drop, eibachs are 1.2".
for the CAI, please get an AEM or at least an AEM copy. the rest are just garbage.
headers, the Maintec ones are expensive. OBX are the best bang for the buck because of the performance, but they'll make your exhaust sound buzzy and ricey. the Maintec's on the other hand are thicker and sound MUCH nicer.
i've never seen the shark racing catback, but if its like all of their other products (the older ones anyway, i've heard they have been better recently), you either won't be able to get it, or it will suck.
bodykits, there are lots of different ones, most people just get the veilside knock off (vader) because its so cheap. i prefer quality. the one i had on my old tib (the one in my sig) was a wings west. that is also the same kit that long has on his car ^^ (the pic you posted of the car with the rims you like). long also has a different front bumper and the side vents custom molded in.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:02 PM

<span style="color:red">Please Dont Quote Post Above Yours</span>

thanks man, the shark racing cat back is 2.5 inches with an epex N1 exhaust on it