Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

You Know Me...

Old 04-09-2006, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^yeah, I thought it was the most common color actually:

Anyway howd it go today Graham? Wish I couldve been there.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. The reason I posted this is because I tried starting a topic in the General thread and it said that I couldn't because I didn't introduce myself here. I could have sworn that I did. Even now I can't start a topic. owned.gif

Thanks for the nice words.

The 16.2 was with a CAI only. It ws also damn hot and none of the cars were running well in the heat. I suppose I should go back and do some nore now that my car has more mods but my focus has changed from 1/4 mile to Solo 2. 1/4 mile runs don't excite me like they used to.

The dash has been silver for over 4 years now with no real problems. There is a bit of glare on the windshiels on very sunny days but that is nothing a pair of solarized sunglasses can't fix.

I won't know the full results of yesterday's AutoX event untill they post it sometime this week. But I will be sure to let you guys know. wink1.gif