Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!
View Poll Results: Well, should he?
Yes, no conditions.
0%
No.
85.71%
Sure, under the conditions posted below.
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Up? I'm Joe From Wv

Old 09-15-2008, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up everyone? I'm Joe from southern WV, I dj/ebay/ and run other internet businesses. I go to a lot of car shows around the area, and most of the big ones around NC and such.

I have 2 2000 tiburons , both with body kits, aftermarket hoods, rims, and spoilers. One is and auto and the other is a manual, one is red and one is primer.

The 5speed has a rside 61mm bbtb, aem cai, hotwires plug wires, catback, headers, short shifts, stg 3 clutch, eibach stabilizer system, drilled rotors all the way around, and of course a pager alarm. System wise I am running a 1600rms ma audio hk1398 and 2 hk153xe in a sealed box. The 5speed has a veilside replica kit, 17" chrome rims, terminator II wing(getting ready to replace with veilside wing after paint), hood with scoop(ready to switch for dual vented hood after paint), mirror tint, and that is the most of it.

My other tib is a auto with a veilside kit, the veilside wing, black 17s, dual vented fiberglass hood, custom 2x3 lexan roof, cai, straight pipe exhaust, primed out. Trying to sell....

Well I guess that is about it, holla..

Old 09-15-2008, 10:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

where are you in wv? I'm just 30 minutes from huntington.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hahahhahahah, you are a moron.

BANNED AGAIN.

Guys, this is only the 3rd, or 4th account he's made here since being banned for selling crack pipes and bongs in the old chatroom.

Dipshit.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=772

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>damn dude why you ban me, crack pipes? wtf are you talkin about.... I am just tryin to post and shit not sell anything I don't even own that company any more, and it was for tobacco use only just a way to make a fast hundred dollar and you are going to hate on me over just tryin to make some money and talk shit? I could just make a account and now say who I am and shit and lie to get in the sie but I don 't understand why you are such a hater</div>

Got that as an email from him. Ends out he's one of those folks that couldn't figure out how to post, although it's very clear on how to do so here.

And yes, of course the bongs/pipes you were trying to sell were for tabacco only. BTW, what's the 420 in your name for?

I don't hate, you were banned for a reason, I'm just the one that caught you this time.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

If that is who I think it is he lives near me and half the stuff he talks about is crap. The car he is talking about that was in primer and about to get painted has been "about to get painted" for almost three years. He tried to bullshit me on how our engines has the slight chatter to them at idle that it would stop that if I got a penzoil or hyundai oil filter on it, but for some reason I could not bring myself to tell him I just had my oil changed that morning at the Penzoil place, So ya I will thank you myself for that ban Red
Old 09-16-2008, 04:51 PM

He's a drug peddling douchetaco.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:52 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ haha.gif that is a very odd and funny combination of adjectives to describe a man
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 AM

And he emails me again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Joseph Thompson <jmt420@msn.com> wrote:

I don't know why your such a dick, but whatever. I was a very active member of the forums for a long time, never tried to start shit or anything just tryin to help, and get help when I needed it. Until I added a banner of a website I was running, and then I get banned that is stupid, yeah it was stupid. My mistake and I said I was sorry. But why do you have to be so anal about it? And act like a dumb ass f*** to talk about me knowing nothing about me or who I am. You only know me as some guy trying to sell bongs, but whatever eat a dick and yeah 420 is in my name cause I smoke weed. I don't force smoking on anyone, I just feel I have the right to if I want. And I like making money, and I'm a commercial art major and I know marketing is key so I was just tryin to get the name out there for a little bit. And tell that blueshark, the one that thinks he knows everything that non-oem filters is the main cause of motor ticking in tiburons, not always but the main. You could be cool and talk like your grown, or just be a close minded little b****, which I bet you choose the second. Well have fun being a immature shit talking piece of shit. Tell javageek to holla at me</div>

My reply.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, that's really the way to get back in the good graces of the site, now isn't it?

You were PERMANENTLY banned, for a reason, and warned about it before. Maybe next time you'll think about the PERMANENT reprecussions for your actions?

And no, motors ticking have nothing to do with non oem filters. I'm running a KnN, and haven't run a OEM filter since I've bought it, my engine doesn't tick at all you sack of dipshit.

I'll post this email over there too, maybe start a poll and see if the other members want your retarded druggie ass reinstated. Don't expect much.

f***tard.</div>

SO, the poll is open. If you want this guy reinstated, from a PERMANENT ban that was so rightfully earned (and admitted to in the above email), feel free to vote yes.