Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

What would you do?

Old 03-14-2005, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent
Default What would you do?

I'm interested it getting an older Tib for my wife, I have an Accent, and was wondering what year (in your opinions) I should look at? I'm not looking for another car payment so I would like to know what price range I'll be in for what years. I'm not looking to sink $6,000 into another car for a point A to point B driver.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I got my 1997 used for 2,000 dollars cash. I got a excellent deal, usually they run 3000+ depending on condition/miles.

I would suggest looking for a used 1997-1999 tiburon. They'll be cheaper and look better than the other years... smile.gif!!

Just make sure to get to know the past owner and a history of the car, don't buy if it seems they didn't care for the car. Carfax maybe...