Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

What Can I Say, Im Internet Retarded....

Old 07-29-2006, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Alright.... sry Redzman, i can imagine you get swamped with stupid people asking you how to post and stuff like that and you probably get a crapload of morons asking you questions like whats an ECU..... so I just want to say im sorry for bothering you but yeah, thx for helping me.

My name is Rob, I have a 2001 Silver Tib that is lightly modified. I have done all the work myself and will continue to do so.... anyone can drive-maybe not too well ... with the missing of shifts and what not, but not everyone knows how to work on their car. so yeah the list of mods : 4-2-1 OBX headers, OBX catback exhaust, AEM CAI, OBX underdrive pulleys, OBX Adjustable FPR, NGK plugs, NGK wires, Voltage Stabilizer, Ground wires, Front and rear strut bars, and an Apexi SAFC II, I think thats it on the performance end other then like some underglow and random painted stuff. Theres probably some stuff im forgetting to put up and alot of things in the process of being worked on but with lack of time and all its difficult to complete long term projects that compormise the drivability of the car, especially since Im broke and its my dailydriver.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site

not a bad list of mods, but it seems like alot of your mods are the questionable mods that may not even yield any whp at all, the FPR wont help at N/A and the voltage stabalizers and ground wires may help some but for the money you could have went else where.

Since your broke your probably going to have to live with what youve got for the immediate future but if your looking for suggestions id go with an airram w. a BBTB, if you want more you can go nitrous. that stuff is not cheap but wont break your bank like boost will, again welcome on and lets see some pics!
Old 07-30-2006, 11:09 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome mang, glad you figured it out. LOL

Nice start on the car, the OBX stuff is usually straight up CRAP, but sometimes it works out.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:13 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Alex: dude, U in a bad mood mang?

You got good mods such as the CAI, Headers, exhaust. You're probly pulling an extra 20 HP and the rest of the mods you've done add to consistancy. Unfortunately, the ECU adapts to the SAFC-II system. The #1 thing this site likes is pix. you need to post pix. Either open a photobucket account, or add an attachment under the textbox when posting.

Sounds like some good work mang.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:43 AM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

thats a pretty good list of mods.

welcome to the site and post up some pics!!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Heh, well knowing people helps, the other stuff, i.e. voltage stabilizer, ground wires, etc. were as cheap as ish, combine it all together and i probably spent less then 100$. Yeah the FPR was not meant as a mod lol, its meant to replace the my busted OEM one which has sprung a leak =P. Figured id just spend the few extra $$ and go with something ill need in the future except I probably shoulda shopped around for a different company, OBX isnt exactly my favorite place anymore. Yeah I got some pics on my comp except I dont know how to add an attachment under the txt, sorry guys, as the title says .... lol
Old 07-30-2006, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Check out the site FAQ, there is a explanation on how to post pics.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

welcome mang

hey your the guy i almost bought my pistons from LOL
Old 07-30-2006, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Jul 30 2006, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alex: dude, U in a bad mood mang?</div>

LOL nah man i was just saying, i didnt mean to come off as upset, i was just letting him know that some of that stuff wasnt really helping all that much.

but he said he got the voltage stabalizer/ground wires for real cheap and the FPR was just an upgrade because the old one broke, so it makes sense.

I just want to make sure people are spending their money on stuff that will help, and not on that "tornadoish" stuff, thats all.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site...post pics!