Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Well Hello

Old 06-06-2013, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Well Hello

Well hello everybody! I guess I'll reintroduce myself since it's been, what... probably seven or eight years since I was around!? Well, I'm back, and I'm looking to pick up a RD2 and pick up where I left off... So, if anyone knows of a manual RD2 floatin around that is for sale, LET ME KNOW!! I have a '90 300ZX right now and I want to get rid of this thing and back to where I belong.

My name is Jared Fowler and I am presently living in Louisiana, stationed at Barksdale AFB. Since I have left I've gotten married and I have three kids, ages four years, two years, and five months... My two dachshunds (Tibby {yes named after my old car} and Lilly) keep the zoo I live in just a step above the rest of the world with non-stop comedy. Before LA I was in England, where my Tib died, may it rest in piece, and when I left RDTiburon.com (speaking of... if anyone is still rockin an RD1 I have LOADS of F2 and Evolution badges floating around my house if anyone needs/wants one or two or three. lol

Here was the Hobgoblin in it's prime...

Old 06-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

wow... I'm old... good to see you coming back
Old 06-06-2013, 08:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm fairly new but I'll say hello as well. Hope your hunt for another Tibby goes well.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

welcome back! good to see you. hyundaikitcoupe may be interested in some of your f2 items (if he doesn't have them already). good luck getting an rd they're plentiful in crap condition and the prices seemed to level out-... insurance is still high lol
Old 06-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

back bud! Someone posted an ebay link awhile ago of an RD2 with something like 25,000 miles or around that for a decent price I think. They are out there but you really have to search. Good luck with your new build!