Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: turbotsukuba

Old 02-06-2012, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: turbotsukuba

Hello turbotsukuba,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

turbotsukuba joined on the 06 February 2012 - 03:57 PM.

View turbotsukuba's Profile
Old 02-06-2012, 04:22 PM

Vehicle: 2011 genesis

Hey all! Whats going on? New member here from gencoupe.com. Its getting old and played out on that forum so started looking around for something better. Some people messaged me and told me to check out hyundaiaftermarket.org so here I am. Got a question about street radials so I'll ask in the tire forum instead of here. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the site!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Welcome to hyundaiaftermarket.org (also causally known as HA)!! Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site and all its features come the arcade and shoutbox (a great way to kill time) to the informational threads in the forum to adding your car to the garage!! If you have any comments,questions or concerns please let us know!