Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Stevereno

Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Stevereno

Hello Stevereno,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Stevereno joined on the 05 March 2013 - 05:40 PM.

View Stevereno's Profile
Old 03-05-2013, 03:44 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Sonata SE

Originally Posted by Hyundai News Bot
Hello Stevereno,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Stevereno joined on the 05 March 2013 - 05:40 PM.

View Stevereno's Profile
New owner of a 2013 SE Sonata, Pacific Blue Pearl, with Nav/Sunroof package.

Will be looking for recommendations to rectify the inferior (OK, crappy) sound from the dash mounted speakers in the Dimension sound system. Otherwise, I am very happy with my new ride after driving it for almost 2 weeks.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the site! The new Sonata's are really nice. Out of curiosity, why did you go with the SE and not the Turbo?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:20 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Sonata SE

Originally Posted by Visionz
to the site! The new Sonata's are really nice. Out of curiosity, why did you go with the SE and not the Turbo?
Visionz - simply a matter of $$$ vs $$$$. SE with Nav/Sunroof Pkg fit the budget, SE Turbo with same Pkg did not. There was a red/black Genesis coupe with the 3.8L 348HP V6 engine on the show floor. Man oh man to drive out of there in that ride would have really been nice. But that would require a $$$$$ budget plus it uses more gas and I drive 90 miles roundtrip per day M-F. If it were just a case of a new vehicle for me, no problem. But my wife just traded her Santa Fe for a Tahoe to pull our new travel trailer. So 2 car notes plus the TT note (plus additional costs of outfitting and storing the TT). Now do you get the picture? :biggrin: