Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Soul

Old 04-21-2010, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Soul

Hello Soul,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Let us know a little about yourself and your car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Soul joined on the Apr 21 2010, 03:28 PM.

View Soul's Profile
Old 04-21-2010, 02:44 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Accent MVI

Hello to all the Hyundai Aftermarket crowd

It's been a LONG time since I've been on here - I'm glad to see the site is still up and running after all these years. I used to be a member visiting occasionally a few years back, but then my PC's hard drive died so lost the link in my favorites list and couldn't remember the URL sad.gif

But anyway, I'm back now ... so here's a little about me:

I own two 1998 Hyundai Accent's ("Excell's" in some countries) - one is pretty much standard with the MVI 1495cc 16 valve engine, and the other is fully kitted with a Hyundai Coupe 2 litre engine with a loads of mods ("Tiburon" in some countries).

I now run www.UKHAC.co.uk (the UK Hyundai Accent Club), which is a website offering information, advice and help on the Hyundai Accent for anyone looking to modify their Accent, but also supporting those people who don't want to modify and just have questions / problems ... so technically we are a car owners club.

I'm not online often due to spending a lot of time studying for qualifications for work (I'm an Aircraft Engineer by trade) and doing work on my fully modded ride as I bought it as it is with a load of problems (which I know I can fix myself - despite limited funds at the moment) as she's not road legal at the moment ... so need to do a bit of work to get her back on the road wink.gif
Old 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

welcome.gif

Glad you found your way back over. smile.gif
Old 04-21-2010, 06:52 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

Welcome sir! smile.gif
Old 04-21-2010, 07:56 PM