Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: snoopy0812

Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: snoopy0812

Hello snoopy0812,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

snoopy0812 joined on the 23 April 2012 - 12:59 AM.

View snoopy0812's Profile
Old 04-23-2012, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

wow an auto intro, thanks HA.org

Some of you might already know me from the GenCoupe.com forum, same user tag there too.

I own a Mirabeau Blue 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which have had since 2009. It's been a relatively problematic vehicle however I still have it due to a strange desire to not get rid of it (perhaps because I've made friends with so many other coupe owners).

I'd call my car lightly modded and a constant work in progress.

I'm not very good at introductions so at this point I'd just say, thanks again for the auto intro and I look forward to what I might learn or share with others on this forum.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome to the site, snoopy. I've seen some of your DIYs and I appreciate the work you've been doing to help identify problems with the car.

Look around, have fun, enjoy yourself. I know you have plenty to offer the community.

We have the auto intro to give you an opportunity to introduce yourself and car, as well as provide opportunity to direct people who are new to the forums. It also gives you something to do at 2am when nobody else is on the forum to talk to
Old 04-23-2012, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the coolest forum in the whole world!!!!

Always good to have another genesis owner on board. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything.