Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Skittle_Power

Old 03-28-2012, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Skittle_Power

Hello Skittle_Power,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Skittle_Power joined on the 28 March 2012 - 01:23 PM.

View Skittle_Power's Profile
Old 03-28-2012, 12:29 PM

Vehicle: '03 Tib GT

Hi my name is Devin. Just a little intro....

Way back when I got my Accent(which is purple) my mother saw it for the first time she said "Ha, it looks like a Skittle!" And the name stuck.... It's had a variation of names such as wildberry and grape. I had to replace the hood and the paint company messed up the tint so the hood was a pinkish purple while the rest was dark purple.

I've had it for 5 years now, unfortunately its been plagued with problems. I will be buying a new one and moving all of the performance parts over to the new one.

Last year I got myself a Tib, gotta say...I love this car. After dealing with a few problems it runs like a dream now. I haven't modded it yet short of a new cd player but I have plans.

That's about it for now.....
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome! Lots of great information, and glad to see you have the FX Tiburon! Any pictures?
Old 03-28-2012, 01:49 PM

Vehicle: '03 Tib GT

Nah, no pics. It's bone stock and needs a paint job. I will get some pics up later I suppose.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You came to the right place to learn about your Tib. You'll get a ridiculous amount of info here.

and feel free to ask any questions you have...