Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Pinnacle

Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Pinnacle

Hello Pinnacle,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Let us know a little about yourself and your car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Pinnacle joined on the Jun 9 2010, 07:14 PM.

View Pinnacle's Profile
Old 06-09-2010, 06:27 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hyundai News Bot @ Jun 9 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hello Pinnacle,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Let us know a little about yourself and your car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Pinnacle joined on the Jun 9 2010, 07:14 PM.

View Pinnacle's Profile</div>
Wow. Thanks for the warm heartfelt welcome, Botman!

Hi all, just thought I'd drop in after ten or so years of messing around with Hyundais!

I'm a former fxtreme lurker (Had a new '99 Tib SE), and shortly after-wards bought my new 2003 Tiburon, and joined up over at the ever-controversial newtiburon.com in 2002. Been modding and boosting ever since. My screen name over there is BestRedRide....but I may be changing venues soon due to me writing off my pride and joy in a head on collision.

Just wanted to stop on by and look around....I thought I was a member of this site before, but I guess not! I've been toying with the idea of dropping my still-functioning 300HP turbocharged engine/tranny into an Accent, and parting out the rest of the wreck...this is the place with the experience. Would mainly be a drag strip toy, and I will likely be moving on to a different platform and manufacturer all together for my new DD toy.

Cheers all and I'll see you around. beercheers.gif
Old 06-09-2010, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

cool.gif welcome.gif cool.gif