Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Nicane

Old 06-12-2010, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Nicane

Hello Nicane,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Let us know a little about yourself and your car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Nicane joined on the Jun 12 2010, 02:42 PM.

View Nicane's Profile
Old 06-12-2010, 01:46 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent Blue

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 2010 Hyundai Accent Blue Hatchback. It's a pretty cut-down car but it serves me well. I'm mainly looking to doing some performance mods to it, but I know with this kind of car it will be hard to do too much. smile.gif
Old 06-13-2010, 07:28 AM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

cool.gif Welcome to the site. cool.gif
Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome2.gif to the site! You're right....with it being a brand new car...there wont be too much available for the time being. You can always start small with a short ram intake, and universal muffler & exhaust from a local exhaust shop, like Monroe or Midas.

Lowering springs should be out on the market within a couple of months if not already, and theres a ton of rim & tire applications out there that will help with things too. If you dont care about the warranty, there's always nitrous, beta engine swap, and/or turbo.

smile.gif