Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Miss Adema

Old 12-21-2011, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Miss Adema

Hello Miss Adema,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Miss Adema joined on the 21 December 2011 - 05:45 PM.

View Miss Adema's Profile
Old 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Hi everybody. I have the same name on a few different Genesis forums.

With that being said... I'm 25, female, from New Jersey. I have a 2010 White Genesis Coupe 3.8 that I bought in September 2009. So far I have a prodigy lip, ArtX grille, M&S fog surrounds, BBM spoiler, coupe center caps, rebadged trunk and steering wheel, and a Magnaflow exhaust. Everytime I attempt to do more to the car, something comes along and turns my life upside down so I can't put more money into it.

Prior to this I had a 2006 GT V6 Tiburon. Before that I had a 2001 Tiburon FX that was heavily worked on. I used to post on RDTiburon when I had that car. I also had a 2002 35th Anniversary Edition Chevy Camaro Z28 Convertible that my mom and I both owned. We sold it a few months before I bought my Genesis.

I belong to a local car club in Ocean County, NJ called Dirty Jersey Auto Club. I'm 3rd year elected VP. We have 2-3 car shows a year for local charities and foundations. Our most recent was this past November for Toys for Tots, and we raised over $9,000 in toys and monetary donations. We give all the money to charity and keep none of it, using money from sponsors and generous donations to pay for show costs. It's great giving back to my community.

I'm a certified veterinary technician in emergency and surgery medicine. I work at 2 different hospitals... one cat clinic part-time and the other emergency full-time. I am in school trying to get a medical or clinical laboratory technology degree in addition to the degree I already have. I live with my boyfriend and our retarded 2 cats. Entertaining. I enjoy concerts, comedy shows, gambling, video games, and burning candles.

So hello.

And for funsies...

I look like this:

My car looks like this:

Old 12-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the coolest forum in the world! You'll see alot of members here from the old RDT. There's a TON of girls here and they all post in the Bytch Factor. Feel free to PM the 2 mods of that forum to get access to it. Its for girls only.

We're really laid back here and alot of fun, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Don't even creepily have to ask for a pic! Nice GC.

Shoot one of the bytch factor mods a PM and they'll give you the password to access that area.

Since you like burning candles I'm going to shamelessly plug my wife's Partylite web store for in case you run low!

Stacy's Partylite Store
Old 12-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome Back, Miss Adema

I remember you from RDTiburon before we merged with HA. Glad to see you back home with the old crew.

hrm... for some reason I seem to think you had tattoo pictures to contribute. If you do, there's a thread for that. If not, ignore me, I've been drinking
Old 12-22-2011, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Visionz
to the coolest forum in the world! You'll see alot of members here from the old RDT. There's a TON of girls here and they all post in the Bytch Factor. Feel free to PM the 2 mods of that forum to get access to it. Its for girls only.

We're really laid back here and alot of fun, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Cool thanks! I was thinking of heading over there but for some reason, I might get super annoyed. I don't dig females all too much. only maybe 2% of my friends are girls.

Originally Posted by 187sks

Don't even creepily have to ask for a pic! Nice GC.

Shoot one of the bytch factor mods a PM and they'll give you the password to access that area.

Since you like burning candles I'm going to shamelessly plug my wife's Partylite web store for in case you run low!

Stacy's Partylite Store
Hahahaha! Well it's too bad I can't call you a creeper, lol. And I'd buy PartyLite from your girlfriend but one of my best friend's currently does it! I bought over $150 worth of stuff from her for Christmas gifts and wound up getting like $50 worth of free stuff. LOVE Partylite.

Originally Posted by majik
Welcome Back, Miss Adema

I remember you from RDTiburon before we merged with HA. Glad to see you back home with the old crew.

hrm... for some reason I seem to think you had tattoo pictures to contribute. If you do, there's a thread for that. If not, ignore me, I've been drinking
Majik! You had the white Tib!!! My old name on that forum was Toxic Love. I was going more for the sleeper look and never posted too much about mods. I just stalked and BS'd. I tried NT once I got my GK Tib and it was... ehhhh. Not my scene. Glad to see some familiar faces!!! I had no idea RDTib merged here!

And nope, no tats for me. I'm allergic to nickel and other random base metals so it's hard to find a tattoo artist within reasonable price that won't put me into anaphylactic shock! I also don't wear jewelry unless it has been dipped or coated in something to prevent the metals from rubbing off... or I wear white gold for nice occassions.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:08 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Administrator

ToXic Love.... was it a green RD??
Old 01-05-2012, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by majik
ToXic Love.... was it a green RD??
Nope, I had a black RD2. Like I said, looking sleeper but it surely didn't SOUND sleeper, haha. Unfortunately, I can only find pictures a handful of pictures that were already on my facebook from years ago. My old hard drive crashed... and so did everything that went with it.

Then this was my GK Tib that I kept stock.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Glad to have you back!! I know we have a few members in the Jersey area.