Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: KrazyKen

Old 02-24-2012, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: KrazyKen

Hello KrazyKen,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

KrazyKen joined on the 25 February 2012 - 12:54 AM.

View KrazyKen's Profile
Old 02-25-2012, 01:35 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 RSPEC

Hi everyone, call me Ken. Thought I'd check out HyundaiAftermarket.org after finding it through some search engines. Bought my Genesis Coupe last November and have loved it ever since the test drive at the dealership. Hopefully I can be a beneficial member to this forum and not one of those arrogant, jerky GC owners that I keep hearing about . Any other Hawaii owners out there?
Old 02-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the site! This forum is VERY helpful with alot of really cool and fun people. No jerky members here.

There are some people here from Hawaii. Hawaiiangenesis is our most recent coupe member. Hit him up for a meet.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome, Ken!