Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Foody_Dudley

Old 03-26-2012, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Foody_Dudley

Hello Foody_Dudley,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Foody_Dudley joined on the 26 March 2012 - 08:27 PM.

View Foody_Dudley's Profile
Old 03-26-2012, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Sonata GL 2011

Originally Posted by Hyundai News Bot
Hello Foody_Dudley,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Foody_Dudley joined on the 26 March 2012 - 08:27 PM.

View Foody_Dudley's Profile

Hey All,

I just purchased a slightly used 2011 Sonata GL in black I'm pretty stoked to trick it out a bit. There is a surprising amount of aftermarket gear for it.

I am looking for any advice on lighting and products to stay away from or anything that you may have found really worthwhile. Like the Chrome door handles, you can get 3M stick on's or full replacement handles. The actual handles are probably chromed plastic so I don't know it that would be worth it for cost and effort.

I am also thinking of adding LED fog light trim but I don't know if it will look awesome or out of place.Anyone ever do one of those interior dash kits, they look really finicky.

If you have any pics of your own Sonata all tricked out I would love to see.

Best Regards,

Foody_Dudley