Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: davin

Old 08-02-2011, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: davin

Hello davin,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

davin joined on the 02 August 2011 - 03:31 PM.

View davin's Profile
Old 08-02-2011, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Elantra

Thanks for the welcome bot!

Got a 2012 Black Elantra a little over a month ago. Already put 4300 miles on Nancy.. getting the windows tinted tomorrow, thinking about 5% in the back and 35% on the front. Also found some nice Motegi Racing wheels for $123/ea. 17x7, 45mm offset, 19 lbs.. black with red lip.. but those and tires will have to wait a month or so.

Looking for short throw, suspension, exhaust and intake for now.. hard to find aftermarket parts for the 2012 it seems.. Hoping this site may help

Nancy is my 18th car. I'm a divorced 32 yr old artist/writer and I run a publishing/printing business. I like long drives on the beach and loud music. haha. Hi!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Welcome Davin (and Nancy) Lol!

Yeah, parts for the 2012 models will be a bit slow to come to market. If you want something made I suggest making a post in Nameless Performance's vendor section requesting that part. If you post good pictures of your intake tract we might be able to figure out what will work for something custom also. I know some newer Hyundais have an issue with just removing and replacing the intake system because of the ECU being attached to the air filter box and cooled by the passing air.