Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Andy_Panda

Old 07-02-2011, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Andy_Panda

Hello Andy_Panda,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Andy_Panda joined on the 02 July 2011 - 04:15 PM.

View Andy_Panda's Profile
Old 07-02-2011, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Sonata

hello everyone. Well I am not new to the Hyundai scene as i have formally owned a 2002 hyundai elantra GLS and was elantra_mann84 on elantraxd.... well now i have this car

2001 Hyundai Sonata I bought it at the dealership .. they wanted 4,995 for it i walked out with it for 3,500 after talking over blue book price and minor wear and tear it has 138,000 on the original motor here are some pics!!

I am hoping to do some here and there things as i have some history , I placed a CAI in my elantra , customed the interior my self exterior as well .. thnaks for looking
Old 07-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

It's always good to see a nice, clean ride. Welcome to HyundaiAftermarket