Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Acqua Genesis

Old 01-25-2012, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: Acqua Genesis

Hello Acqua Genesis,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Acqua Genesis joined on the 25 January 2012 - 06:41 PM.

View Acqua Genesis's Profile
Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Tony. I drive a Acqua Minerale Blue Genesis Coupe. I was a frequent lurker of GenCoupe.com and sat back watching alot of the drama going on over there. I almost got in trouble yesterday at work when I clicked on a topic and saw some gay sh*t. So that was when I decided its time to say goodbye to that website and make this place my new home. Theres some good info on that site but its not worth losing my job over because people are being idiots there. I dont know if that stuff is allowed there or if it was just a casual thing but I'm not taking any chances so my membership is through there and I have no plans to ever go back or log in again. Hope to learn alot here since a few people sent me messages and told me this site is alot better.

Tony
Old 01-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I suppose any forum is somewhat vulnerable to attacks like that, but the staff here is very proactive and every reasonable measure is taken to prevent things like that from happening here.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:09 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T

Thats great. You dont know the heart attack I had when I clicked on a topic and saw a big giant dick on the screen just as my boss was about to walk into my cubicle. Had he seen that, he would've been and never come back. Luckily I was able to close the window using a keyboard short cut key and he didnt see anything.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

to the site.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Yeah, I don't want that to happen to me either, or anyone else for that matter.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome to the site.

We have our share of NSFW material, as do most websites, but we've placed a consent page before entering so you don't click it by accident. Our admins are on here throughout the day monitoring threads to ensure something like this doesn't happen. Like 187sks said, it can happen to anyone - hopefully it won't happen here. If it does, moderators have the ability to delete the posts and they have the cell phone numbers of the admins to make sure the accounts get locked down and it's prevented from spreading further.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:23 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

Welcome to the forum!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:49 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Welcome to hyundaiaftermarket.org (also causally known as HA)!! Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site and all its features come the arcade and shoutbox (a great way to kill time) to the informational threads in the forum to adding your car to the garage!! If you have any comments,questions or concerns please let us know!