Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: yellowtib2001

Old 01-30-2009, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: yellowtib2001
Registered on: Jan 30 2009, 09:19 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9513

yellowtib2001,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 01-30-2009, 07:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello, my name is Ryan. I drive a 2001 hyundai tiburon 2.0L. I am currently in the process of turbocharging my car as well as doing some suspension mods, brakes, and wheels. As of now, My car is basically stock, except for my ram air intake (autozone cone filter soon to be gone), kspec xd/gt intake cam, Stage 3 centerforce clutch, would have a msd dis two ignition system, however some jerk from hyundaiperformance.com sold me a bad one and canceled his account. I am from St. Louis MO and i am currently inrolled in Ranken Tech College soon to graduate in May of 09

currently i have the following parts for my turbo set up in which i plan on running 8lbs of boost

OBX manifold
Walbro 190 lbh fuel pump
AEM FIC
AEM Boost controller gauge
Aem UEGO wideband O2
Garrett T3 turbo
Old 01-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome. what's the info you got for the guy on Hyundaiperformance? maybe I can help track him down? PM me any paypal, address, name, or email info you have.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:55 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Welcome to the site man. Cant wait till the turob is installed. Too bad about being ripped off.