Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: todrick

Old 06-06-2009, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: todrick
Registered on: Jun 6 2009, 08:31 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9697

todrick,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS

Hi, my name is Todd.

I'm from Augusta, GA.

I drive a 2008 Hypersilver GS.

I found these forums through cardomain.com link on a fellow member's page.

I've done the following mods to my car.

T badged, interior blue LEDs, clear door lenses w/blue LEDs, gunmetal door grips (for now)

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you![/quote]

Little about myself -

Hey everybody. New to the forum. Just picked up an 08 Hypersilver GS with the black cloth interior. Car is still brand new. Has less than 50 miles, and I am personably responsible for about 10-15 myself. I am stationed at Fort Gordon here in Augusta, GA. I am really passionate about my vehicles and I love online forums. I also have a 2005 Chevy Avalanche that I purchased last April while I was still deployed to Iraq.

About me personally, I will be 32 the 30th of June. My 9th wedding anniversary will be June 24th. I have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am currently on Active Duty in the US Army, specializing in the communications field. I have been to Korea, Kuwait, and Iraq. Born and raised in Brookhaven, MS and now make my home here in GA. I would love the opportunity to meet some local people from around this region if possible. I have several great friends thru the Avalanche forum I am on, and I hope to continue the successful meeting of like minded individuals from this site. I will post pics once I am allowed the privileges, but in the meantime, I will be creating another cardomain page.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Todd
Old 06-06-2009, 06:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome man... quite the intro post you got there. The GS is the 4cyl right?
Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bommello @ Jun 6 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome man... quite the intro post you got there. The GS is the 4cyl right?</div>

Yes it is. As for the intro, I feel it saves time. I've ran across several people online that I have actually been in the same batallion with and never knew it until I posted up that I was in the military.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:32 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Welcome! Thank you for the proper intro.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:32 AM

Thanks guys. I do have one question. Why do the car years only go to 2007 in the drop down box in our profiles? Hence the reason it says none for my Tburon year. I have the 08. Just curious.

Todd
Old 06-07-2009, 11:55 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site
Old 06-07-2009, 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

probably the reason for the dropdown box only having up to 2007 is cause it has never been changed yet. being that you have a GKFL2 most of those owners go to newtiburon.com . there is a few parts that still mix and match with the newer gk's of the older rd's.

I will get in touch with site staff to see if we can remedy that little problem, shouldn't be that hard...for them! lol

welcome to the site. fing02.gif
Old 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

welcome
Old 06-07-2009, 05:54 PM

Thanks so much! Also, I am already a member of newtiburon. It was the first site I found when I bought my tib. Thanks again!

Todd