Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: Slaved

Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: Slaved
Registered on: Apr 27 2009, 10:03 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9623

Slaved,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome to the site, I'm glad we were finally able to get you in.

And thank you for contacting us - this problem may have been around for nearly 2 weeks without us knowing about it.

Now post here, with the template above, to complete the registration process and be open to the rest of the forum.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:45 AM

Thanks for all your help majikTib. I work in IT, so I know these problems happen all the time, plus there are too many good topics on this forum already covered for me to just take no as an answer. haha.gif

Hi, my name is Mike.

I'm from Toronto, which is in a place known as Ontario, part of the Republic of Canuckistan(Canada).

I drive a 2001 Tib Se.

I found these forums through lots of searching and I think I actually clicked to it from one of the assocaited Hyundai forums as there aren't many communities supporting our wonderful vehicles.

Unfortunately, I've done nothing to the car yet, priority right now is to smooth out my idle, then I was thinking headers, cat back, general IHE stuff for starts.

It's good to meet you all and I know I'll learn a lot from you!
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to site
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Republic of Canuckistan

I knew you had your stuff together when you sent me screen shots of the problem. fing02.gif That made me believe you weren't the average noob.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 AM

Dude you should check out torontohyundaiclub.com as well. We have meets around the GTA quite often, in fact we just had one last weekend at Hyundai Canada in Markham.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:21 AM

Vehicle: 99/Hyundai/RD1

Welcome
Old 04-28-2009, 08:45 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Apr 28 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Republic of Canuckistan

I knew you had your stuff together when you sent me screen shots of the problem. fing02.gif That made me believe you weren't the average noob.</div>

Lolz, I don't blame you, most of time they are n00bZ...I deal with them on a daily basis drillsergeant.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Apr 28 2009, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude you should check out torontohyundaiclub.com as well. We have meets around the GTA quite often, in fact we just had one last weekend at Hyundai Canada in Markham.</div>

I know! owned.gif

Shitty that I missed that one, but I am only picking up the Tib tonight anyway, so I will definitely check out the next one, as well as join tohyundaiclub.

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all...
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome and happy modding!! lol