Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: schooley

Old 04-28-2009, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: schooley
Registered on: Apr 28 2009, 11:39 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9626

schooley,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:18 PM

Hi, my name is Matt im 17 years old and i got my tiburon last year for my first car.

I'm from Des Moines Iowa

I drive a Automatic 1998 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 Red

I found these forums through looking for that emblem with the shark eating the honda symbol (poped up in google havnt found the emblem yet if someone know what im talking about it would be nice if u can link it to me

I've done the following mods to my car.
White underbody neons lights
Bomz Racing Spoiler

Soon to come mods:
New Rims/tires for it but having trouble finding the 4x114.3 Bolt pattern so far figured out some 240 sx and preludes have the same bolt pattern
Cold air intake
Header
Exhuast
Might get some Tiburon badges(lol saw the post about those being called "Rice" on a RD Tiburon lol i cant help it they just look so sick and i allready get the rice thing for the big ass 52 inch wide 10 inch tall spoiler i got on my car lol.
Would like to get a decent turbo(mabey that special stage on Sharkracing.com) but dont c that happening anytime soon

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:34 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 04-29-2009, 08:40 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site. I think you're talking about the Tuscani or GK badges. The T does not belong on our cars.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

welcome to the site
Old 05-03-2009, 12:48 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTN @ Apr 29 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the site. I think you're talking about the Tuscani or GK badges. The T does not belong on our cars.</div>

Yeah i know it dont i just think they look cool idk probly not gona get any kinda changed my mind since i actually seen some on a 98 looks very out of place
Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ What did he just say? 02.gif