Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: Savage99

Old 12-30-2009, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: Savage99
Registered on: Dec 30 2009, 04:25 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10041

Savage99,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 12-30-2009, 01:39 PM

Vehicle: 99 Sonata

Hey everybody. I'm John from Central Texas. I drive a '99 Sonata with no mods. I haven't even had it for too long yet, but I like to learn all I can about what I'm driving so... I was registered at hyundai-performance but it seems that not much is happening there? I saw where somebody on that site referred another user to this one, so here I am.
This looks like a good, fun and informative website. I hope it's cool that I stick around without a Tiburon.. I have good mechanical knowledge and can contribute...just don't yet know much about the Hyundais. I know my "Delta" V6 is a damn good engine. 140,000 plus and just seems to have a good amount of power on tap (i'm sure it would lend itself well to some tasty modifications...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RD Greeter @ Dec 30 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: Savage99
Registered on: Dec 30 2009, 04:25 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10041

Savage99,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!</div>
Old 12-30-2009, 02:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site man.

You are right about HyundaiPerformance, but wrong about the Delta 2.7L engine.

LOL

In my opinion, it is the worst engine Hyundai has ever made, and specifically killed off the Tiburon.

Why they never put the 3.5L in still boggles the mind.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:44 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Can you elaborate, why is it a bad engine?
I don't know too much about it.. except that
- the hp/L is very close to that of the 2.0L stock
- holds low-to-mid boost (~8-10psi) on stock internals
- there are some neat forced induction setups out there putting out great power
Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 AM

Hey thanks for the welcome. I don't know enough to defend it, but this particular Delta 2.5 that I have seems like a jewel. I've typically had American V8s and Sixes in the past, and by comparison, this Delta engine is super smooth and revs out strong and hard. But if it's bad for some reason, I'd like to know. Knowledge is power...
Old 12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Welcome.

HP has been headed south for several years. It used to be the best site out there, but then was sold and turned into an advertising hole. You have successfully found the best Hyundai forum on the internet.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:23 AM

Cool, thanks! Yeah I noticed they were a little heavy on the ads.(alot!)