Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: Origgs

Old 03-19-2009, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Very few people here know anything about the F2. You should post pics of all the special little things with it. A few US members have some of the F2 parts like badges and gauges. Very nice, man. Welcome!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:30 PM

nice car man, cant wait to see what you do with it. i do like that wing too
Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 AM

Will get some pics up tomorrow for ya fing02.gif not loadsa changes but their quite nice ones.. thers a special gear knob with it as well but i got the obx one on now, the f2 evo one is lookin well worn sadly.
heres some more pics, cars not too clean at the moment though =o kick plates are in good condition they just have water on em, give them a once over =p..alloys are lookin mank, coverd in mud n shit but they are in good condition.

H logo engraved into wheel and f2 evo centre cap

Chrome gear surround

Old 03-20-2009, 09:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome to the site man!

That looks sweet, and i agree on how nice that wing looks

One question though, whats up with the 4 different lug nuts on your rim there??
Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 AM

lol i dunno was like that when i got it, their gonna be changed when i get my big ass black deep dish ones laugh.gif
Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 AM

Youre getting rid of those rims? Those gotta be worth some decent money I would guess. Looks realy nice man. With a little cleaning it would be a perfect stockish car. Where the hell is HKC? Figured he would be all over this by now.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 AM

it is usually sparkling clean but im being lazy =p

I think the f2 evo rims usually go for around 125 pounds per rim if their in perfect condition. around 240-250 dollars each
The centre caps are bastards though i lost one and spent 3 months trying to get another, i ended up buying one off ebay for 22.50 pounds thats about 50 dollars i belive.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:47 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

So is the F2 like a special version of the Tib over there or is that stuff off a different version? Ive never heard of that before. Car looks great though!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:54 AM

Thers a f2 version and an f2 evolution version which is what i have, only 1500 made and i think thers probably only about 1000-1100 left now from people crashing them n stuff. it only got made in the UK
The f2 version had the same power but with a diffrent wing and front bumper... some interior mods
F2 evolution had 154 BHP instead of 138BHP. its got the 1.8 cam and a big bore exhaust as standard. Front bumper and wing make downforce unlike a SE or F2 version.

Check out my link further up the page to the F2 evolution on the uk coupe club forums, thers loads of info about it there you =)
Old 03-25-2009, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that wing is supposedly the most functional of all the hyundai coupe wings. it splits the air streaming through the rear at just the right spot and has been tested for perfection through a professional wind tunnel. the bumper same thing. i do not like that wing as much as the bumper though. while the bumper is genuinely a replica of the formula 2, the wing is not the inward 2 pillar on the actual F2. the bottoms should be rounded off too. If i ever had my hands on one, i would take out the middle pillar altogether. take the 2 others and shave them off in angles, shave off the bottom of the wing sides, reassemble it to look like the real thing.

the rims are supposedly the most functional and strong design as well but i do not favor them. i think the F2 should have been Hyundai's Celica GT-4, instead it was sort of a cheesy hairless balled wannabe. but i still love it.

you paid for 1 badge? wow, that's definitely overpaying. the quality on them is great!! i thought they were made by hyundai, it turns out they hired "avery graphics" to make them, and they hired "Lockwood" to make the cream gauges. the shift surround and sills are made in house by MSD, all equipped with part #'s. that's all easy pickens. if you need a new badge, or know somebody that does, let me know! the quality is microscopic.

your mod list looks awesome!

i'm trying to get those sills and tiburon sills made as one piece replacements, if i have time which i have not for the last 6 months 02.gif

do you keep in touch with the guys who have had their Coupes converted? there are two people there who have acquired molds of the widebody. one was a white rd1, and the second was an rd2? if they're so devoted and can spend decades of pounds, why aren't they frequent members here or anywhere?

i'm currently in contact with the guy who rallies his Kit Car in Spain. he says it's incredibly fast, but the quality lacks and the citroens are much better.