Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: NSTibby

Old 08-30-2008, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: NSTibby
Registered on: Aug 30 2008, 08:01 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9222

NSTibby,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:12 AM

Hey guys, thought I'd post a quick hello.

Just another Tiburon owner from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada, I bought my 03 V6 6 speed last year and absolutely love it. I haven't done a whole lot with it yet, few interior & exterior mods and recently bought HID's, CAI and Headers. Actually found this site throu a friend who has an 01/02 Tib (not sure what his screen name is) and a nameless GK Tiburon forum lol.

Anyways, quick pic then I'm done
Old 08-30-2008, 10:14 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

welcome to the site

you will find that rdtiburon is... as the name states mainly oriented around the rd years (97-01) but there are quite a few gk tiburons on here, especially recently, very nice to add another one, hope you find what you are looking for on here
Old 08-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

We accept all makes and models. Welcome to the site, hope we can provide you with a good experience. fing02.gif
Old 08-30-2008, 10:55 AM

Thanks guys, I've been in love with the Tib's sense I first test drove a black 98 2.0L 5 speed, so you'll never hear me rag on an RD Tib lol. As far as I've seen (on "other" forums) the GK's have a lot in common with the RD's, so I figgured I could find more useful info here as well as those "other" forums lol.

Anyone know a blue 01/02 Tib in Nova Scotia with a full body kit? (My buddies first name is Cody)
Old 08-30-2008, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Welcome aboard fing02.gif !, My orange tib is back in action, so I'll be see'in ya round town soon.
Ps : Notice not many nice rides around Halifax this weekend?, they're all gone to PEI for the sport compact shootout competition.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:35 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site
Old 08-31-2008, 03:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Regit @ Aug 31 2008, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome aboard fing02.gif !, My orange tib is back in action, so I'll be see'in ya round town soon.
Ps : Notice not many nice rides around Halifax this weekend?, they're all gone to PEI for the sport compact shootout competition.</div>

Look forward to seeing it's tail lights lol. If you're ever out and see my Tib parked feel free to come over and say hello, I love checkin out the other Tibs around town.

I did notice Halifax seemed quieter this weekend but thought everyone was off at the cottage or sittin around drinking lol, never heard about any shows in PEI. I thought the last big show in PEI was a week or 2 ago?
Old 09-01-2008, 07:14 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

^This was like part 2,Mirimichi races were 2 weeks ago when my my buds were there ,12.5 in Andrew's sunfire,Broken axel for Jame's(400+whp) cavalier,and 6 broken axels in Trevors(600+whp) civic lol, Although it rained most of the weekend,I'll see em all tomorrow and see who broke what lol, where do you usually hang?
Old 09-01-2008, 08:07 PM

A BIG welcome from Moncton N.B!!