Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: lolo376

Old 04-26-2010, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: lolo376
Registered on: Apr 27 2010, 01:52 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10255

lolo376,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:20 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RD Greeter @ Apr 27 2010, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: lolo376
Registered on: Apr 27 2010, 01:52 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10255

lolo376,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is __LoLo__.

I'm from Lancaster, PA______.

I drive a __98 Tiburon_ _____.

I found these forums through ___Not actually a newbie, but i think the last time i might've posted was about 4-5 years ago, don't have the same e-mail so i couldn't get my old account working, last user name was lolo. Got married had kids and not much time to get online (actually at work right now) missed being on the site but i was still checking up and reading some posts.__ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.I haven't added anything to it in the last couple of years but this is whats on so far. Shark wing, tint, aftermarket tail light, AEM cai, painted the dash, BM short shifter, swapped cloth seats for two tone leathers, white gauge face and ac panel, alpine headunit, jl speakers for interior, 2 jlw6 12's with a A600 & A200 old school ppi art series amps, aerospeed exhaust, eibach lowering springs for 1.5 inch, kyg struts, gun metal konig prophet rims on 17x40 tires, drilled and slotted discs front and back, i did have the valve cover painted but that flew off awhile ago lol, and some blue neons inside. Well thats all i have, can't decide on what else to do.
__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!</div>
Old 04-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Welcome ( back? )

I remember those PPI art series. Old school for real these days. Funny how that happens with a 10+ year old car.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Sounds like you've got a nice bit of work into your car. Post some pictures for us in the showroom section.

Welcome (back). We can reset the email address with your old account.