Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: LilBlue

Old 09-17-2008, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: LilBlue
Registered on: Sep 17 2008, 11:02 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9250

LilBlue,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:14 PM

Yo whats goin on. Names Daniel Im 24 and drive a 1998 Tiburon FX with a SE package. Well..I drove for a while but its kinda down right now thanks to some vandles. I hail from the crappy town of Oak Harbor, Washington. I first got into Hyundai when my friend got a 2003 Accent. I wanted to get a Tiburon GK at first and had no idea that the RD series even exsisted. Well I ended up wrecking my 1992 Chevy S10 Blazer and Needed a new car stat. So I looked around and ended up at Whibey Island Ford.....and there she was just sitting there between an Explore and a S2000. I ask the dealer what it was and he said it was a 1998 Tiburon....as soon as he said that I looked at him and said "Sold" I drove the car for about a year and loved it. Has headers back exhaust and a nice canister. And boy did she scream when I laid into her. But now shes quitely sitting wait for parts that dont seem to exist at part stores. To make things worse I dont have the money to buy the parts that I could find. So now comes the reason im on this site...well one of them. 1. Love RDs and been looken for fellow RD owners to talk to. 2. Tunning tips and what not. 3. In despreate need of parts. I will list what I need in parts wanted. I cant pay for parts just yet. I will greatly appreciate hand out but I will still feal bad about not being able to return the favor...yet. But when the time comes for every person that donates a part I will buy them something when I start working. But my time is short and I have to take care of a few....legal issues dealing with my car. Well I hope to get to know everyone of you quite well and become friends. Take care everyone peace out.

LilBlue
Old 09-17-2008, 12:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Welcome to the site man!

Post some pics of your car and your problems so maybe we can help you out. What kinda parts do you need?

The search button is your best friend, use it first then use it again, and then maybe one more time...then ask.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:54 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Welcome! Please break up your posts into paragraphs, they're kinda hard to read..

What kind of parts do you have trouble getting? Most parts we need are easy to find, either in stores like Autozone, or on websites like rockauto.com or www.hyundaipartsonline.com
Old 09-17-2008, 02:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site, do what they said above and the people here will be able to help out alot

this is a tight knit community here
Old 09-17-2008, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the number one rd site Daniel! you have any trouble with finding out suggestions, check out our DIY section.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showforum=26

if you see someone strange requesting add, that's me.

what parts do you need actually? perhaps some people have spares. i go to a junkyard every so often, but there are only so many tiburons. only 1 is a 1998 and all that remains of the 2000 is the body. there are still many things leftover. and i wouldn't be able to get many mechanical parts because it's just you and a wrench.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:50 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

welcome to the site