Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: god

Old 01-29-2008, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: god
Registered on: Jan 29 2008, 02:38 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=8793

god,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:44 PM
god

alright my name is Josh (god)

I am from Brookline NH

I drive my parents cars when they let me, I am saving money for a car. Butters a member on here is a good friend of mine and has been trying to convince me to buy a tiburon instead of a civic or eclipse or something like that. I made this account to see why he spends all day on here and if its the kind of car i want to buy.

If I had a car i would, make sure its black, get black rims, black tint, tails, the more black it is the better it is(not like that you sick freeks, jk)

Its good to meat you and i hope to make up my mind about a car on here, thanks
Old 01-29-2008, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site...dont buy a honduh
Old 01-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm selling my car, if you're interested. $10,500 and I'll pay for the plane ticket for you to come pick it up.
http://home.comcast.net/~majiktib/car8.jpg - or you can see it in the Car of the Month forums
Old 01-29-2008, 02:08 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ye, on this day, the almighty one hath blessed our forums with his presence. All welcome god with open arms and rejoyce.

It is written that mortals cannot speak the name of god, yet on this day, god hath revealed his name is Josh. Today, we shall as one speak that name and it will be good.

Let the words of god ring from NewTiburon.com to RDTiburon.com. god hath spoken and he hath sayeth a black Honda will apease him. He hath made it known we are all sick freaks.

Amen.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:17 PM
god

I blesseth DTN's car and all who cast eyes upon it from this day forward.

-god
Old 01-29-2008, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the forums buy a Hyundai you won't regret it!

All that time in Catholic school when I was a kid and I never knew god liked blue leds so much. lmao.gif
Old 01-29-2008, 03:23 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the forums man! buy a tiburon! they require no maintenance except for replacing a few bulbs and stuff. they're great cars, especially if you buy one with low miles.

your taste sounds good. hope you live it up like a god. wait, you are god. so what are you doing down here??? laugh.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>He hath made it known we are all sick freaks.</div>

indeed we are.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

All black should be easy enough. I have black rims. Black tint is easy. We also have a couple black tails options.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM

Welcome.