Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: electro tron

Old 02-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: electro tron
Registered on: Feb 4 2010, 01:42 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10098

electro tron,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 02-03-2010, 11:11 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RD Greeter @ Feb 4 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: electro tron
Registered on: Feb 4 2010, 01:42 AM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=10098

electro tron,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!</div>

hi everybody my name is electro tron, i drive a 2001 tiburon, and i found you guys through everybodies friend google!!
I have lots of mods to my vehicle, veilside bodykit, fully functional ram air hood. shaved handels badges and antenna. red paint with purple pearl clear coat. lots of guages, with custom flames etched in the bezel. afr mounted in center of steering wheel shift lights in the ac vents. push button start. strut bars, with a swinging sub woofer box ( 3 ten inch), wai, hid, short throw shifter, headers back to pho dual exhaust...... and many other parts i havent put on yet but excited to do so... i hope to meet lots of fellow tiburon owners and see and share learn and share..... thank you for the welcome and i hope to be a productive member of this site.... have a great day and thank you again electro
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Post some pics and where are you from?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:29 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome. And yes, as always, we want to see pics.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome man, it sounds like youve already got a pretty sweet setup, show us some pics

Bommello: fort worth texas
Old 02-03-2010, 11:54 PM

Yea saw that after the fact.... tooo much lagunitas tonight lol
Old 02-04-2010, 12:01 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome

postpics.gif
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 AM

Want to see the ram air hood..... might take the one that 01steve has in his garage....
Old 02-04-2010, 12:10 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

seen it, its freaking puke.gif IMO
Old 02-04-2010, 12:19 AM

Sarcasm I guess you would call it..... had it kinda light since the guy is new and don't want to scare him away already lol

Guess I might as well give him a heads up. The ram air hood isn't too popular around here. However, if you made it work congrats!!! But honestly don't get frightened away with the negative feedback that should come with it. After all it's your car.