Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: Cry

Old 03-27-2008, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: Cry
Registered on: Mar 27 2008, 06:22 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=8908

Cry,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Cry

Hi my name is cry (really steve, but everyone calls me cry)
I live in toronto canada
I drive a 1997 Hyundai Tiburon (1.8L itre) along with a 2006 Hyundai Elantra GT
I found this group while looking for a "home" of other tiburon owners. (Happy i found RD owners)
I currently have no mods as of yet (just got the car 3 days ago), but i have 17" rims, Apexi Exhaust and an X-Plode System on the way. All I have really done has put Red/Black Interior covers
Thanks and i hope to learn as much as i can from all of you
Old 03-27-2008, 07:35 PM

yay, another Torontonian! Post up pics dude.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Cry

hopefully i will on saturday, after i clean that thing up. Its pretty dirty inside and out. It was an older woman that had it and traded it in for versa. I jumped on it when i first saw the salesmen at the dealership taking the plates off (i work at a nissan dealership btw). Bought the car as is for 2 grand and it had 150k on it. Replaced my drive belts, 4 new tires, oil change and engine flush, Changed Tranny fluid and coolant. Wanna do my timing belt before i start throwing stuff in it
Old 03-27-2008, 07:53 PM

Not bad, did you get it at a good price? And which dealership?
Old 03-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Cry

its the Ajax Nissan dealership. Im currently an apprentice there. They were going to whole salethe car but i bought it before they could do anything with it. Paid $2000 and the took care of all the plates and stuff for free for me. Perks of working at a dealership =) cool.gif
Old 03-27-2008, 07:59 PM

Sweet! If you're ever looking for carbon fiber parts, Compact Divisions is right in Ajax. He makes all sorts of replacement parts for us. Also if you are in the market for an aftermarket fiberglass hood, I have one for sale! lol
Old 03-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Cry

thanks for the info, just gotta get some other expenses outta the way and i'll come looking
Old 03-27-2008, 08:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome. You will like it here. Lots of information all over. Post some pics of both rides when you can.