Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: beerman

Old 07-24-2009, 09:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: beerman
Registered on: Jul 24 2009, 11:38 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9785

beerman,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Hi, my name is beerman.

I'm from Marquette, MI.

I drive a Ford Bronco.

I found these forums through a friend.

I've done the following mods to my car:
bigger tires
ignition upgrade
other stuff...
Old 07-24-2009, 10:15 PM

WELCOME good sir!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:03 AM

Vehicle: 99/Hyundai/RD1

this is the PERFECT forum to help tune that sweet ford bronco.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:02 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the forums Beerman, trolls and rabble rousers are not welcome here. Mind your p's and q's or you will be banned without warning.

Thank you.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:22 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Jul 25 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the forums Beerman, trolls and rabble rousers are not welcome here. Mind your p's and q's or you will be banned without warning.

Thank you.</div>
Last time I checked beerman you were a yooper, not a troll. so red, get your facts straight nana.gif and red you seem to be a little abusive of your power IMO. Not trying to cause a fight just callin' 'em like I sees 'em.(once again not trying to get banned for what I say, but speaking the truth) hail.gif drillsergeant.gif Not an admin but everyone should have a warning B4 they are banned....treat people fair and they are more likely to treat the "club" or forum fair(i.e. donate money, participate in thread discussions, and other things around this forum)

As for the other forum that was locked, it was just an open discussion of why the poor guy was being banned for being a business man, you (Red) being a Vet. have fought for the right to have an open discussion (freedom of speech, press and so on and so fourth) and it had been locked once and unlocked so that the discussion could continue. If you felt it was an argument you could have moved it to the thread you have here for arguments. Locking it went a little extreme. (once again IMO)

I hate ranting but I wish to be a member of this site. I wouldn't rant about the other stuff here but you locked the threads that were discussing the other issues...

This is a nice forum to all who are still reading, but I don't feel I can speak freely on it, like other forums I am a member of. I feel like voicing my opinions will get me banned from this site. In the wise words of Red, I don't wish to be a "rabble rouser" but I just feel like this have some attention paid to it....

Thank you for reading and I hope some can understand where I'm coming from, and why I am concerned. sorry for it being so long but I have to fit three threads into one......
Old 07-25-2009, 12:43 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

^^^^^^
So my point is now proven. You are here to stir the shit pot, with one person in particular. You aren't here to gain anything from this forum nor are you here to give anything to it. Why dont you go on your marry way and enjoy those other forums you speek of, if this place is not the one for you?

Welcome beerman! What running gear do you have in the bronco? What in particular brings you to RDtib.com?
Old 07-25-2009, 01:16 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Jul 25 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the forums Beerman, trolls and rabble rousers are not welcome here. Mind your p's and q's or you will be banned without warning.

Thank you.</div>

OK...You sir are the prick. Now I await you're almightly banhammer... nana.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Role Reversal @ Jul 25 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^^^^^
So my point is now proven. You are here to stir the shit pot, with one person in particular. You aren't here to gain anything from this forum nor are you here to give anything to it. Why dont you go on your marry way and enjoy those other forums you speek of, if this place is not the one for you?

Welcome beerman! What running gear do you have in the bronco? What in particular brings you to RDtib.com?</div>

We are not here to stir anything. I'm here to stick up for a good man that most of you are severely misinformed about.

Thanks for the welcome! It's stock running gear, Dana 44 TTB on the front and 8.8" in the back. My '78 Bronco is the fun one. 4 inch lift, HP44 & welded 9", 35x12.5x15 m/t's, and a 351M.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:15 PM

Vehicle: 99/Hyundai/RD1

i wanna see pictures of this bronco.. why so much drama on these forums??