Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Straight From Nt: Paul J Mccain

Old 04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello everyone!

My name is Paul from NewTiburon.com

I've owned my GK tibby for about a year now and I love it!

Over on NT, I sell lighting kits under the company name of Diode Dynamics:

(Can noobs post pics here? Let's see...)

Unfortunately, they're just for the GK tibby for now! But if anyone ever has any questions when it comes to electronics/lighting, I'm the person to ask! smile.gif

Also, recently, I've been experimenting with creating antennas. I have gone through many different designs, materials, and prototypes, but have finally came up with something that is durable, short, has good reception, and looks great. Here's a Perrin version, which is only 4" long. I'm holding my version next to the real thing. Notice the difference? Neither can I! smile.gif

DO NOT order these from perrin.com, as they will NOT fit. I am fabricating the antennas to fit just the Tiburon, GK and RD! (These fit Elantra too though!)

Also, I made a mold for the S2K antenna, so I will have pics soon of that! Both antennas have a steel core center, but with the S2K being longer, the reception is very good. The weakest radio station where I live was picked up perfectly, just like stock, with this antenna in testing.

Stay tuned for pics! I'll have a thread up here soon, but for now, head to http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100984

Oh- the price?

What do you think? $40? $30?

Nope! It is $25 SHIPPED anywhere in North America. Remember, you don't need any adapter or anything, and these fit perfectly into your antenna base!

Now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to say that the site is very well designed here, and it looks like you guys have a great community! I hope to become a part of it!

(Looks like I'm a noob again! 02.gif )

As requested, here's some pics of my car and a mod list: I'm really hesitant to post pics, as my Tib looks a bit different because I got yellow fog lights and ripped of the vinyl covers, got a billet upper grille, and Tomato A&P eyelines, which really make it look much more aggressive.

But here's some pics for now!

Performance Mods
-Cold Air Intake w/ K&N Filter
-Custom Catback Exhaust with 2.5" Stainless and 3.5" A'PEXi N1 Muffler
-MAFterburner Stage 1 Fuel Tuner
-Toyo Proxes TPT Tires

Exterior Mods
-4" Perrin Antenna
-Titan Turn Signal Bulbs
-Sylvania SilverStar Foglight Bulbs
-Tuscani Wheel Caps
-Tuscani Badging
-Red Calipers
-Red Engine Accents
-Red Ichibahn Steel-Braided Engine Dress-Up Kit
-Custom Clear Corners
-Custom KDM Spec Chrome Bezels
-Custom Full Red-out Tail Lights
-KDM Chrome Foglight Rings
-KDM 3-Way Washer Nozzles
-TIBTUNR's Custom BMW-Style Angel Eyes

Interior
-Tuscani Steering Wheel Badge
-Custom Tuscani Door Light Covers
-Midnight-Wolf Silver Gauge Bezel
-Midnight-Wolf Silver Ignition Bezel
-Midnight-Wolf Silver Custom Mission Plate
-KDM Passenger Cupholder
-KDM Tuscani Door Sills
-Custom Neon Trunk Lighting
-Custom Neon Footwell Lighting
-Diode Dynamics CentriGlows
-Diode Dynamics VentGlows
-Diode Dynamics SideGlows
-Diode Dynamics SillShines
-Diode Dynamics PocketShines
-Diode Dynamics PullShines
-CF-Laid Auto Shift Knob

ICE/Extras
-Kicker Comp C10 10" Subwoofer
-Kicker KX150.2 Amplifier
-Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor
-Custom Wheel Well Subwoofer/Amp Enclosure
-Infinity 440W system w/ 8" woofer
-Rickna's Always-On Foglight Mod
-Removed Door Ajar Chime
-Switched Pulse of Woofer
-Hardwired Cobra XRS-9675 Radar Detector
-Viper 791xv Security/Remote Start System

And the box setup I just finished! There's a peice of etched plexi coming to go over the amp!

Old 04-11-2007, 07:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Was thinking about telling you to advertise those over here smile.gif I'm likely in for one of the s2k variety pending pictures. You know when you'll have them ready to ship?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:38 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Welcome man! I know a few members on here are looking for a short antenna. Do they come in other colors besides black?

You gotta post up some more info on yourself...car pics, info, etc... you probably know the drill lol.

and welcome to RDT
Old 04-11-2007, 07:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Apr 11 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Was thinking about telling you to advertise those over here smile.gif I'm likely in for one of the s2k variety pending pictures. You know when you'll have them ready to ship?</div>

Yeah, I need to get to elantraxd too! lol.

The first S2K got done tonight! (But it's too dark to take pictures now!)

Four people have paid as of now, and I'll start making them and shipping next Monday after some final tests in the order of payment. They take overnight for the material to completely cure, so it will take a bit to get them done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TopSpeedFX @ Apr 11 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome man! I know a few members on here are looking for a short antenna. Do they come in other colors besides black?

You gotta post up some more info on yourself...car pics, info, etc... you probably know the drill lol.

and welcome to RDT</div>

Ok! Hold on....

No, just in black. I'm rubberizing them black, but I suppose if someone wants another color I can do it. I don't think there's too much interest in that though!

(Whoa! The programming here is AMAZING! It appends to your last post if you make two in a row? Good stuff!)
Old 04-11-2007, 09:01 PM

Lemme know when those antennas (antennae) are ready! I'm in for one. I've actually been looking for one for a while!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome! Glad you joined the site, we look forward to having you around!
I'd definitely be interested in a short antenna, you might want to start a fs post on it though.

And try not to quote the post directly above yours, use ^^^ instead.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:09 PM

I already sent the payment to you!

please check your PayPal account and my post in NT.com too.

I can't wait!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:32 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phorq @ Apr 11 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lemme know when those antennas (antennae) are ready! I'm in for one. I've actually been looking for one for a while!</div>

They're going to start shipping monday. Please check taht link I posted to NT for more info!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Apr 11 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome! Glad you joined the site, we look forward to having you around!
I'd definitely be interested in a short antenna, you might want to start a fs post on it though.

And try not to quote the post directly above yours, use ^^^ instead.</div>

That's strange, most boards stress using the quote feature. But thanks for the welcome and I will indeed start a FS thread soon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nate704 @ Apr 11 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I already sent the payment to you!

please check your PayPal account and my post in NT.com too.

I can't wait!!!</div>

smile.gif (check NT)
Old 04-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

You may quote and it can be helpful (check some of RedZ's posts wink1.gif ), particularly referencing specific parts of a post, but if you're replying to the whole post just above yours, just use the ^^^ instead.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:54 PM

Posted up on NT.com, will be sending payment on Friday.