Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

(slightly) Better Intro

Old 08-27-2007, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the only thing i have that says tuscani is the round badge. i couldnt find the tiburon australian one so. i mean if its that big of a deal, god have mercy on my soul lol.
by the way the dodge and ford example, well they are 2 diff manufacturers. whereas i am keepin with our kinds of cars.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:56 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It still doesn't matter, it's RETARDED. You are calling your car something it isn't, and could NEVER be. Your car is a Tiburon, or a Turbulence, but it can never ever be a Tuscani.

Better analogy, it's like putting Tuscon badging on a Santa Fe or Sorento badging on a Sportage.

There's just no reason for it. If you don't like the Hyundai H, just take it off ald leave it off. What you are doing is severe ricerism, and one of the gayest things you could do to your car.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:09 PM

<span style="color:red">mod edit please dont quote post above yours</span>

severe ricersism. Gay. wow from a 32 yr old guy who looks like he knows cars very well, def. better than me. thats some immature shit, i admit i did come on here to learn, not be critized for putting a T on my car. but to each his own man, im not a crazy car freak that has to have everything perfect.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It's not about perfection, it's about right and wrong. There have been, as far as I can remember, 2 or 3 other members here that have done the same, and all but one removed the stuff because they realized they were morons, and what they had done was stupid.

I'm suprised no one else has said anything about it yet.

Think about it. What does Tuscani have to do with your car? Nothing. Not one bit of anything. It's a badge off of a completely different car. You want it because you don't like the Hyundai H, for some odd reason, but you think a big gaudy T Tuscani badge is better?

Please read the site rules, and do not quote the post above yours.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:22 PM

Well I must admit after seeing your user name I thought great, another GK Tiburon, but nope..

It's times like these I wish that Hyundai never came out with the whole Tuscani shpeil...
Old 08-27-2007, 12:24 PM

aight but im done arguing, just a question though why do they make the other tiburon round one, is that for 03 and up too?
Old 08-27-2007, 12:26 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Your probably thinking redz is just hasseling you but he's really just trying to prevent you from getting lauged at in real life when somebody who knows what a tuscani is, sees that on your tib.

Its kinda like when people put Vtec badges on there non vtec civic, or when people put GTR badges on their accord.

if you like getting laughed at then by all means, keep it, were just trying to help you out.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:32 PM

ya i know u guys are and i respect that its just that i never knew this stuff until now, i never understood the whole tuscani turbulence rd gk thing, i never used to do stuff to my car i just recently got into it. thanks for advice though
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yah no prob, redz comes off a little vineger-y but thats just how he is, he's looking out for you because he knows what you do and dont do and what you know and dont know reflects on the community.

And thats why were here, to make our cars better and to make the community better as a whole.

fing02.gif
Old 08-27-2007, 12:53 PM

http://www.kdmstuff.com/shop/step1.php?number=780

this is what im getting for the front.